The results are Final and below are the 2008 CHSA Finals Class
Standings. Invitations have been mailed to all qualified finalists.
If you are an alternate – please check this list daily, as we will
update your alternate status as we confirm riders have "moved up" or
scratched. As Entry Forms and checks are received they will be in the
comment section of the Finals Class Standing List below.
If you can't wait for your invitation in the mail, you can view the invitation package online(PDF)[Updated
with Long Stirrup changes]. You can print out the online forms and
follow the directions to send in your entry forms.
Dates to remember:
Entry Forms due with prepaid check by Friday, August 29, 2008
Order of Go posted online Thursday, September 4, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 7:00 AM – CHSA Finals
As part of our continued attempt to improve the CHSA Finals we
will be holding a demonstration Lead Rein class at this year's CHSA
Finals. Many trainers and parents have asked us to include Lead Rein in
the CHSA Finals and the demonstration Lead Rein class will assist the
CHSA Finals Committee to gauge interest and reaction.
- The Lead Rein class will be held in the Pleasure Ring at 2pm on Sunday, September 7, 2008.
order to participate in the demonstration class the rider must be a
CHSA Member prior to August 22nd, 2008 and the Entry Form is due with a
prepaid check by Friday, August 29, 2008.
- Open to children under 7 who have not competed in any riding or driving classes other
than Lead Rein.
- We will take the first 20 Lead Rein entries.
- The Fee for the class will be $50, no other fees will be charged including no office fee.
- Handlers will need to be in proper show clothes or dress clothes, please no jeans.
– Entries will be asked to trot individually. The entries will be
judged on the basis of elementary fundamentals of equitation excluding
We hope all the CHSA Lead Rein members can join us at the 2008 CHSA Finals on Sunday, September 7, 2008.