The 2010 CHSA FINALS
The 2010 CHSA Finals will be held Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29, 2010 at the Westbrook Hunt Club, Westbrook, CT. The CHSA Finals provide a year end showcase to encourage and promote interest in the beginner and intermediate classes and/or divisions for all members of CHSA with any surplus funds to benefit the CHSA Scholarship Fund.
Only two more shows to qualify for the 2010 CHSA Finals – Folly Farm on Saturday, August 7 and Mystic Valley Summer Premiere Sunday, August 8 – Tuesday, August 10, 2010. See the CHSA Calendar for more details or visit www.chsaonline.com.
Dates to Remember:
- Wednesday, August 11, 2010 – Qualified Finals Riders/Horses announced in CHSA Finals web site and mailed invitations.
- Friday, August 13, 2010 – Stall Reservation Forms due.
- Friday, August 13, 2010 – Tent Table Reservations due.
- Friday, August 20, 2010 – Deadline for Entry Forms and payment.
- Friday, August 27, 2010 – Order of Go posted on CHSA Finals web site
- Saturday, August 28 – Sunday, August 29, 2010 – 2010 CHSA Finals Horse Show
2010 Qualified Divisions
As of Monday, August 2, 2010, the following CHSA Divisions have qualified for the 2010 CHSA Finals:
2010 Qualified Divisions
Short Stirrup Eq Medal (19 Riders)
Short Stirrup Hunter (20 Horses)
Pre-Children's Eq Medal (27 Riders)
Pre-Children's Hunter (20 Horses)
Children's Eq Medal (22 Riders)
Modified Adult Eq Medal (12 Riders)
Modified Adult Hunter (17 Horses)
Long Stirrup Eq(11 Riders)
Walk-Trot Hunt Seat Eq (20 Riders)
Walk-Trot Pleasure (20 Horses)
Beginner 11 & Over Eq (10 Riders)
Beginner 11+ Pleasure (10 Horses)
Hunter Pleasure(20 Horses)
Children's Pleasure Pony(17 Horses)
Junior Exhib Eng Pleasure(16 Horses)
Quarter Horse Hunter U/S (14 Horses)
Adult English Pleasure (14 Horses)
CHSA English Pleasure(13 Horses)
Color Breed Pleasure (10 Horses)
2010 Eligible Divisions
Low Training Jumper (8 Horses, Need 2 more)
Remember the rules for qualifying:
Equitation/Hunter/Pleasure – Top 20 horses who have 25 points or more will qualify except CHSA English Pleasure the Top 20 horses who 12 points or more will qualify.
CHSA Medal Classes – Top 30 riders who have 12 points or more. Once you reach 70 points you automatically qualify for the 2010 CHSA Finals for that Medal Class and you are exempt from showing in
2010 Class Sponsors
Thank you to our new Class Sponsors! Who will be next?
Class Sponsorships: For $250 you can sponsor a CHSA Finals Class and be listed in the program and present the awards and ribbons to your class winners. You will also receive your very own Blue Ribbon to display in your company or barn! Sign up now to choose your class – several have already been sold! 2010 CHSA Finals Class Sponsorship Form
- Short Stirrup Hunter – Farm Credit East
- Short Stirrup Medal –
- Pre-Children's Hunter –
- Pre-Children's Medal – Hummingbird Hollow Farm
- Children's Equitation Medal – Avon Valley Show Stables
- Modified Children's Hunter –
- Modified Adult Hunter – Chip Rankin
- Modified Adult Equitation Medal – Mantec
- Long Stirrup Equitation -
- Walk-Trot Hunt Seat Equitation –
- Walk-Trot Pleasure - Troiano Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- Junior Exhibitor Pleasure –
- CHSA English Pleasure – 5/A Baker Products
- Hunter Pleasure - Pam Reale Memorial
- Quarter Horse Hunter Under Saddle –
- Children's Pleasure Pony –
- Adult English Pleasure – Farm Credit East
- Beginner 11 & Over Equitation –
- Beginner 11 & Over Pleasure –
- Color Breed Pleasure
- Lead Rein –
Check out www.chsafinals.com where you will find all the information about the 2010 CHSA Finals.
Thank you to the 2010 CHSA Finals Lead Sponsors!