For CHSA Members unable to attend the CHSA Celebration of Champions?

If you are the recipient of a CHSA Year-End Award and are unable to attend the banquet there are two ways to receive your ribbon:

1. Contact a friend who is attending and ask them to pick up your award, or
2. Your ribbon (only) can be mailed to you. Just send a check for $5.00 made out to CHSA to me: Cynthia Jensen, 195 Wildwood Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410
Only ribbons will be mailed.  For awards contact Cynthia at 203-272-0142 to make arrangements.
Any ribbons not spoken for will be recycled after April 15.